Friday, May 15, 2009

My dreams and meeting U and Kay

I had a dream last night and this is the way it went.

I was on a bike just enjoying the moment and my surroundings. A women came my way also riding a bike. As we crossed paths she clumsily ran into me. I thought at least she did. We exchanged words and basically I argued that she was going the wrong way and should watch where she is going, and she disagreed. We went our separate ways. I followed her with my eyes and saw that she was provocatively dressed, her make up was running off and She looked worn out. She looked like a prostitute. She ran right into what looked like a closed garaged door. All I could think was, "does this women have any clue where she is going"? I continued riding and after some minutes our paths crossed again. She saw me coming and I saw her. But still she ran into me again. Again I scolded her about her lack of "direction". Again I just stood still as she took off again, kind of looking disgruntled. She rode right into another closed door. Again I shook my head in amazement, at the lack of control this women had. She turned the bike and started again after running into this closed door, but ran into a railing, lost her balance and fell over the railing, and proceeded to fall down to her... I don't know. I was too horrified in the dream to look to see what had happened to the woman. I woke up at that point. My heart raced...

The last two nights I have been out to the bars doing outreach with visiting short term groups. I plan on going tonight also. I connected with these two teen girls the other night, although they say they are older. I introduced Jim to them last night so that he can share with them further the heart of the ministry and just overall know more about them. I am think they are about 16 and have been working there for a week. For the sake of prayer, and keeping their identity, I will call them U and Kay. They come from the Northeast area of Thailand as most, and have no other way of making money, so they think. They seem real lost about why they are there, but also open to what we had to say. I am really praying for these two girls, as well as others we are building relationships with in the bars. But we just remember that God timing is perfect, and can only wait for him to become their Lord. Some times the girls have come out in waves into the ministry and sometimes there is a dry spell. Right now it is a dry season, but we have faith that God never sleeps!

One thing that gets to me is the inappropriate touching these women go through. Granted some of them have grown use to the fact that it comes with the job. But I know they don't like it. Doesn't it get me angry? Righteously angry! Men who lack any kind of respect for God's precious daughters. You know what is TRUTH; Christ died for them all.

Pray for U and Kay, and for the Lords time and heart to be before us. Pray for outreach tonight as I go out with another group tonight.

What do you think of that dream? I want to let you know that God doesn't give me dreams often, but when I ask for it, man he gives them to me! It spoke to me on various levels, but would love to hear from my brothers and sisters.

With Love

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That definitely seems like a dream from the Lord. It speaks so much to the condition of those girls. They are so mislead and misdirected and are following anything that they think might work. Like your reaction to her in the dream we wonder why the girls are putting themselves into such situations or are put into them and sometimes sit and judge the bad decisions that some have made, but that is not what our reaction to them should be. God is bringing these girls and women into your life and brings people into our lives for the purpose of giving them hope and leading them in the right direction toward Him. That could be what her running into you on the bike symbolized.
    These are the things that I got out of reading the dream. What a cool thing. I will be praying for those girls and your guys' outreach. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have an interpretation for you man but one thing I want to encourage you with is to continue loving these girls with Christ's love. I can only image the hurt and heartache they go through, I'm sure you have seen it. Thanks for sharing all you do. I will be praying for you and for these girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man Frank that dream is DEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi brother. Praying for U and Kay today and for you. Amen to your testimonies and hallelujah for His work in and through you. His heart and strength in you are so obvious.

    ReplyDelete